Idea for Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by InfernalPyro, Aug 23, 2015.

1. InfernalPyro

InfernalPyro New Member

Hi Stonelegion, The game look really cool and I have an idea you might like. It would be really cool if you would be able to progress through the ages. You would start basic with crude stone tools and then you would progress and progress until you reach modern time zone and eventually futuristic. Also there should be npc cities where you can go to war with, ally with, take over, etc. I hope you like my ideas and would really happy if you could add them to the game.

Kane Hart and GameObject like this.
  2. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you for the suggestions. You can call me Kane btw :)

We are going to have a crude starting in the survival mode. Pretty much like you said starting with stone tools and working your way up. At first were going to go up to about the time before electricity maybe even steam. This will be just for Phase 2 of course. Overtime though say Phase 4+ the Sky is not even a limit for us. We actually hope to add electricity, and more modern day machines. Maybe even a few creative sci-fi Ideas we always wanted.

In the end though the players will help us guide us to what they want but your ideas are quite in the same mind set as ours right now.

Thanks,
    Kane Hart

3. DiabloOfAges

DiabloOfAges New Member

I have an idea for the game too what if there were like realms which you can get through portals. Like an ice realm (Frostbite realm). It could take different materials to make different portals like Igneous to use in a fire portal. Once inside there are different monsters to fight minerals and things to collect and also buildings to explore.
    Also you should have different things that effect you and your environment like weather which was another idea but it would make it were you would need things like sweaters hats and different clothing to help you to adapt.

GameObject likes this.
  4. DiabloOfAges

DiabloOfAges New Member

Also posting on the first idea in here what if there were different clans inside the regions and portals. "Go to war with, ally with, take over, etc."

#4 DiabloOfAges, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  5. GameObject

GameObject Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestions! Definitely some interesting ideas, happy to hear them :D